PRACTICESCorporate & Business Law
- Columbia University School of Law, J.D.
- Yeshiva University, B.S.
- New York
Edward H. Schauder
Corporate & Business Law Matters
- High yield and public offerings of numerous Cerberus, Castle Harlan and Veritas portfolio companies including Mortons, Perkins, Commemorative Brands, Blue Linx and SSA Global.
- Represented Reuters Greenhouse Fund for the venture capital investments.
- Represented MusclePharm Corporation for their SEC compliance, endorsements and restructuring.
- Represented InterClick in their going public transaction.
- Represented GE Capital in the financing of the sale of cable systems owned by Jack Kent Cooke to Intermedia Partners.
Sports Law Matters
- Drafting memorabilia agreements with some of the best-known names in sports including Steph Curry, Aaron Rodgers, Mariano Rivera, Henrik Lundqvist and Derek Jeter.
- Drafting major endorsement and licensing deals with Arnold Schwarzenegger, Tiger Woods, the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Manchester City Football Club.
- Drafting and negotiating sponsorship and partnership agreements with the New York Yankees, Madison Square Garden, Barclays, Boston Red Sox, Notre Dame University and others.
- Securing the endorsements of Jackie Joyner-Kersee, Nancy Lieberman and Kevin Shattenkirk for a company that produces heart health and muscle recovery products.
- Organizing and representing iconic groups of athletes including the 1969 Mets, the 1980 Olympic Hockey team, the 1977-78 New York Yankees and others into revenue generating groups while raising money for many worthy charities.
- Securing licenses for numerous clients with the various professional sports leagues.
- Licensing agent for the Yogi Berra estate and Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame.