- The City University of New York School of Law, J.D.
- New York University, M.A.
- State University of New York at Purchase, B.A.
- New York
- U.S. District Court, E.D.N.Y.
- U.S. District Court, S.D.N.Y.
- New Jersey
Elizabeth Vulaj is a Litigation associate at Phillips Nizer LLP.Elizabeth brings a combination of general and commercial litigation, intellectual property, and entertainment law experience to the firm. She represents clients such as manufacturers and companies at depositions, conducts detailed cross-examinations, drafts court motions, memoranda and legal answers, and routinely attends pre-trial, certification and compliance court conferences. She also conducts legal research and drafts memoranda on pro bono matters for non-profit organizations, acting studios and foreign corporations.
She has also represented and negotiated on behalf of clients such as authors, fashion designers and film screenwriters in the entertainment and business industries in various matters, including copyright infringement cases, breach of contract claims and production and distribution deals. She also has experience drafting legal documents for creative and business professionals such as operating agreements, promissory notes, stock purchase agreements, bylaws, and non-compete contracts. Elizabeth has filed trademark applications for clients in the music, fashion and film industries and advised on business formations as well as copyright and trademark matters.
- "Will Fast Fashion Go Out of Style Soon? How Couture Designers, Celebrities, and Luxury Brands Fighting Back May Change the Future Legal Landscape for Mass Affordable Retailers," Santa Clara High Technology Law Journal (Winter 2020)
- "20 Years Later: A Look Back at the Kosovo War and Enforcing Legal Remedies for Murder, Torture and Sexual Violence War Crimes," ILSA Journal of International & Comparitive Law (Fall 2019)
- "Endowment or Inducement? The Legal Distinction Between College Donation and Bribes," New York State Bar Association Journal (September 2019)
- "From the Central Park 5 to the Exonerated 5: Can It Happen Again?" New York State Bar Association Journal (August 2019)
- "Why the Potential Future Varsity Blues Legal Trial Should Make College Admissions Fair Game for All Students," New England Law Review (June 2019)
- "What To Expect 1 Year After DOL's Updated Internship Test," Law360 (April 2019)
- "Sexual Violence During the Kosovo War: How Acknowledging Rape As a Jus Cogens Violations and Other Steps Can Bring Justice to All Victims," Gonzaga Journal of International Law (December 2015)
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- National Association of Women Lawyers, Member
- Ms. JD, Member
- Citymeals on Wheels, Volunteer