- Brooklyn Law School, J.D.
- Cornell University; B.S., Electrical Engineering
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
Gerard A. Haddad
Gerard Haddad is a Counsel in the Intellectual Property and Patent Practices at Phillips Nizer LLP, in the New York office.Gerard Haddad focuses his practice on intellectual property litigation and counseling. Gerry has litigated patents in the fields of computer software and hardware, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, and telecommunications; rendered opinions on non-infringement, invalidity, and inequitable conduct; and advised companies on their intellectual property rights. He also has performed due diligence investigations for mergers and acquisitions and has litigated copyright and trademark disputes.
He has litigated in federal district courts throughout the country and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.