Matrimonial & Family Law
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware, J.D.
- Widener University, B.S.
- New Jersey
- New York
Gregory L Grossman
Gregory L. Grossman is an associate in the New Jersey Matrimonial and Family Law Practice at Phillips Nizer LLP.Greg represents clients in all phases of family-law matters. He appears for trials, oral arguments, hearings, Early Settlement Programs, Case Management Conferences and mediations and prepares pleadings, motions, trial court briefs, Appellate Division briefs, Case Information Statements, discovery and related legal documents.
Prior to Phillips Nizer, Greg was an associate at a New Jersey-based law firm in the Family Law practice. Greg has also served as a Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Kathleen A. Sheedy, P.J.F.P., in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Chancery Division, Family Part, where he worked on a variety of cases and attended and assisted with judicial proceedings in dissolution and non-dissolution matters, inclusive of trials, oral arguments and motions and conferences.
Greg prides himself in confident and compassionate representation.
Recent Articles and Speaking Engagements
- Monmouth Bar Association Young Lawyers' Committee CLE Presentation: Being a Young Lawyer in a COVID-19 World, Speaker, August 26, 2020
- "Slutsky: An Examination of the Complexities Involved in the Valuation of Goodwill," Co-Author, New Jersey Lawyer, No. 310, February 2018.
New Jersey State Bar Association, Family Law Executive Committee, Young Lawyers Subcommittee
- Super Lawyers - Rising Star (2019-2020)
- National Academy of Family Law Attorneys, Top 10 Family Lawyers Under 40 (2019)