Employment & Labor Law
Corporate & Business Law
- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D.
- Ramapo College, B.A.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
Jennifer O'Neill is a litigation and transactional attorney in the New Jersey office and brings twenty years of robust legal experience to the firm. She handles corporate and litigation law, as well as employment and healthcare issues.Jennifer has served as a General Counsel of a national healthcare company and an Assistant Professor of Management at Ramapo College’s Anisfield School of Business.
- “Strategic Advantages of Having In-House Counsel.” The New Jersey Law Journal. 211 N.J.L.J. 115, April 15, 2013, Vol. 15.
- “Simple Etiquette for Legal Professionals.” The New Jersey Law Journal. 208 N.J.L.J. 847, June 18, 2012, Vol. 11.
- “Top Managerial Skills for Lawyers.” The New Jersey Law Journal. 206 N.J.L.J. 695, Nov. 21, 2011, Vol. 206.
- Hot Topics in Contract Negotiation – Paralegal Association of New Jersey (2016)
- Legal Etiquette – Key Note Speaker, Professionalism Day, New Jersey Superior Court, Hudson Vicinage (2012)
- Contract Basics – Paralegal Association of New Jersey (2011)
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Justice Morris Pashman American Inn of Court (Litigation)