PRACTICESReal Estate and Governmental Relations
Corporate & Business Law
Banking & Finance
Business Organization and Dissolution
- Rutgers School of Law, J.D.
- Wesleyan University, B.A.
- New Jersey
- New York
Sumana L. Murthy
Sumana L. Murthy is an associate in the Real Estate Practice and focuses on the sale and acquisition of commercial properties and real estate financing.Sumana’s practice is focused on commercial and residential real estate transactions as well as general business transactions in New York and New Jersey. She represents lenders and borrowers in real estate finance transactions, parties to the sale and acquisition of multi-family and mixed-use properties, and owners and tenants in commercial leases. Additionally, she has represented buyers and sellers in asset and stock transactions, small and mid-size business owners in LLC and corporate formation and organization matters, and condominium and cooperative associations.
- Vice President of Public Relations – South Asian Bar Association of New York
- Executive Board Member – South Asian Bar Association of New Jersey
- Past Chair – Wesleyan University Asian Pacific American Alumni Council
Foreign Language Competencies
- Hindi (conversational)
- Telugu (conversational)