- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 1968
- Knox College, A.B., 1964
- New York
- U.S. Dist. Ct., SDNY
- U.S. Dist. Ct., EDNY
- U.S. Ct. of Appeals, 2nd Cir.
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Tax Court
Home » » Attorneys » » Donald P. Perry
Donald P. Perry
New York Office
phone: (212) 841-0520
fax: (212) 262-5152
Donald P. Perry is Chairman of the Trusts & Estates Department where he practices in the field of Trusts and Estates, with heavy emphasis on lifetime giving and estate planning, the drafting of both simple and complex wills and trusts and various types of estate planning agreements, the representation of individual and corporate executors and trustees in the administration of estates and trusts, including informal and judicial accountings, will contests and construction proceedings. He is involved in the preparation of estate and gift tax returns and has handled numerous Federal estate tax audits both at the agent and appellate level. He also advises his clients with respect to the planning for charitable gifts, both outright and in trust.
Mr. Perry is a Member of the Estate Planning Council of the City of New York, Inc. and other professional organizations and has served as a lecturer for various organizations and accounting firms.
Peer Review Rating:
- Recognized by The Best Lawyers in America© in the area of Trusts and Estates (Since 2009)
- Selected for inclusion in the Super Lawyers® - Metro New York Edition in the area of Estate & Probate (Since 2006)
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York (City Bar of New York)