Brian Brodrick is presently engaged in several major areas of corporate practice, including representation of both foreign and domestic issuers in public and private securities offerings (including ADR offerings), preparation of SEC periodic reporting documents, mergers and acquisitions, state securities law work, and preparation of general corporate and financing documents.
Brian regularly represents companies in a wide range of fields, including mineral exploration and development, retail energy distribution, technology, healthcare and the internet.
Brian’s practice includes:
- Representing companies in public offerings of equity and debt securities, including underwritten initial and secondary offerings, selling stockholder offerings, best efforts and direct offerings and rights offerings;
- Representing companies in PIPE and other types of private placement offerings of equity and debt securities pursuant to Regulation D, Regulation S and Rule 144A;
- Representing foreign companies, including Australian, Canadian and Israeli companies, in various public and private securities offerings in the United States, including ADR offerings;
- Representing companies in listing on the New York and American Stock Exchanges and the NASDAQ Stock Market and on the OTC Bulletin Board and on ongoing compliance issues related to such listings;
- Advising companies and their Boards of Directors concerning Sarbanes-Oxley and other corporate governance and fiduciary duty requirements;
- Representing public and private companies in connection with merger and acquisition and corporate reorganization transactions; and
- Formation of venture capital and private investment funds.