- J.D., Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- B.A. cum laude in Political Science, State University of New York at Binghamton
- New York
- U.S. District Ct., S.D.N.Y.
- U.S. District Ct., E.D.N.Y.
Ben Rosenwein focuses his practice on real estate litigation.Ben’s litigation practice spans a broad range of civil matters, in which he represents clients in all stages of litigation and arbitration, including drafting pleadings, conducting pre- trial discovery and motion practice, and appeals.
During law school, Ben was a member of the Mediation Clinic, and interned for New York State Supreme Court Justices Gerald Lebowitz (New York County) and Diccia Pineda-Kirwan (Queens County).
- New York State Bar Association