PRACTICESBanking & Finance
Real Estate and Governmental Relations
- University of Pennsylvania School of Law, J.D.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, B.S.
BAR ADMISSIONSNew York
Steven J. Rabinowitz
Tel: (212) 841-0528
Fax: (212) 262-5152V-Card
Steven J. Rabinowitz is a real estate transactional attorney at Phillips Nizer LLP with over 30 years of professional experience encompassing the purchase and sale of commercial and residential properties, loan transactions, construction contracts, and the negotiation of complex commercial leases representing luxury brand retailers and high net worth individuals.A sample of Mr. Rabinowitz's representations and experience include:
- Negotiated complex purchases, sales and tax-deferred exchanges of commercial property, including transactions where sellers retained interest in the properties to be sold or retained environmental clean-up responsibilities after closing.
- Negotiated loan transactions (representing lenders and borrowers) for commercial loan refinancings, workouts and defeasances.
- Negotiated long term leases on Madison and Fifth Avenues for luxury fashion retailers and retail leases involving high-end luxury fashion and apparel houses located in shopping centers and free standing stores nationwide.
Mr. Rabinowitz is admitted to practice in New York and is a member of the Real Estate Section of the New York State Bar Association. He graduated from Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Humanities in 1970 and received his Juris Doctor from the University of Pennsylvania Law School in 1980.