PRACTICESBanking & Finance
Real Estate and Governmental Relations
- University of Pennsylvania School of Law, J.D.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, B.S.
BAR ADMISSIONSNew York
Steven J. Rabinowitz
Steven J. Rabinowitz is a real estate transactional attorney at Phillips Nizer LLP with over 30 years of professional experience encompassing the purchase and sale of commercial and residential properties, loan transactions, construction contracts, and the negotiation of complex commercial leases representing luxury brand retailers and high net worth individuals.A sample of Steven's representations and experience include:
- Negotiated complex purchases, sales and tax-deferred exchanges of commercial property, including transactions where sellers retained interest in the properties to be sold or retained environmental clean-up responsibilities after closing.
- Negotiated loan transactions (representing lenders and borrowers) for commercial loan refinancings, workouts and defeasances.
- Negotiated long term leases on Madison and Fifth Avenues for luxury fashion retailers and retail leases involving high-end luxury fashion and apparel houses located in shopping centers and free standing stores nationwide.
Peer Review RatingAV Preeminent Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- New York State Bar Association, Member, Real Estate Section