PRACTICESReal Estate and Governmental Relations
Trusts and Estates
- Harvard Law School, J.D.
- Harvard College, A.B.
BAR ADMISSIONSNew York
Robert L. Bachner
Tel: (212) 841-0706
Fax: (212) 262-5152V-Card
Robert Bachner engages in a broad spectrum of real estate practice involving properties throughout the United States. He frequently guides clients through tax sensitive transactions, including tax free exchanges, deferred dispositions and estate planning for family owned real estate.Mr. Bachner has extensive experience in the formation of collective enterprises for the acquisition and ownership of real estate including tenancies in common, general and limited partnerships and limited liability companies. He has represented offerors, offerees and broker-dealers in connection with the private placement of real estate securities.
Peer Review RatingAV Preeminent Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- BNA Tax Mgmt. Real Estate Advisory Board
- The Appleseed Foundation, Member of the Board of Trustees
- National Council of Environmental Defense
Foreign Language CompetenciesFrench
- Selected as a "Super Lawyer" in 2007 in real estate law in the Metro NY area.