Creditors' Rights and Restructuring
Integrity Oversight & Investigations
- Tulane University School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Columbia College, B.A.
- New York
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Ct., SDNY
- U.S. District Ct., EDNY
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 2nd Cir.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Cir.
Jared R. Clark
Tel: (212) 841-0514
Fax: (212) 262-5152V-Card
Jared Clark is the Chair of the Litigation Department and a commercial litigator. His practice focuses on creditors’ rights, director and officer liability, trade secrets and complex contractual disputes.Jared Clark represents a broad range of financial services industry clients, including banks, hedge funds, institutional bondholders and other creditors in a variety of complex business disputes. His practice focuses on creditors’ rights, director and officer liability, trade secrets and complex contractual disputes.
Jared partners with his clients to pursue their business goals, handle their most business-critical disputes and otherwise protect their interests.
Much of his litigation and advisory work involves representing institutional creditors in insolvency and restructuring matters, both in and out of Chapter 11 and Chapter 15 proceedings.
Jared also has extensive experience representing international clients in commercial disputes in federal and state courts across the country.
- Cross-Border Insolvency Panel for Ally Law, Moderator (November 2020)
- Quoted in Bankruptcy Week's feature on the Chapter 11 filing of The Weinstein Company
- IFLR1000, Rising Star, Restructuring and Insolvency (2014-2020)