Creditors' Rights and Restructuring
Integrity Oversight & Investigations
- Tulane University School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Columbia College, B.A.
- New York
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Ct., SDNY
- U.S. District Ct., EDNY
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 2nd Cir.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Cir.
Jared R. Clark
Jared Clark is a commercial litigator in the firm’s Litigation Department. His practice focuses on creditors’ rights, director and officer liability, trade secrets, and complex contractual disputes.Jared represents a wide range of financial industry clients, including banks, hedge funds, institutional bondholders and other creditors in a variety of business disputes. Much of Jared’s litigation and advisory work involves insolvency and restructuring, both in and out of Chapter 11 proceedings.
Jared also has extensive experience representing international clients in commercial disputes in federal and state courts across the country.
- Cross-Border Insolvency Panel for Ally Law, Moderator (November 24, 2020)
- Quoted in Bankruptcy Week's feature on the Chapter 11 filing of The Weinstein Company
- IFLR1000, Rising Star, Restructuring and Insolvency (2014-2020)