Nine Phillips Nizer Attorneys Recognized in the 2024 Edition of the Best Lawyers in America©, including “Lawyer of the Year”, Jan L. Bernstein08/17/2023
Best Lawyers® recognized Alan Behr, Jan L. Bernstein, Regina E. Faul, Helene M. Freeman, Michael W. Galligan, Donald P. Perry, Evan J. Spelfogel, Martin B. Wasser and Elliot J. Wiener.
Jan L. Bernstein was also named "Lawyer of the Year" for Family Law Arbitration in Hackensack, New Jersey.
Attorney, Recognized Practice
- Alan Behr, Copyright Law, Trademark Law
- Jan L. Bernstein, Commercial Litigation, Family Law Arbitration
- Regina E. Faul, Labor Law – Management
- Helene M. Freeman, Copyright Law
- Michael W. Galligan, Trusts and Estates
- Donald P. Perry, Trusts and Estates
- Evan J. Spelfogel, Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management
- Martin B. Wasser, Litigation - Environmental
- Elliot J. Wiener, Family Law
About Best Lawyers
Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected lawyer ranking service in the world. For 40 years, Best Lawyers has assisted those in need of legal services to identify the lawyers best qualiﬁed to represent them in distant jurisdictions or unfamiliar specialties. Best Lawyers awards are published in leading local, regional and national publications across the globe.
Lawyers who are nominated for consideration are voted on by currently recognized Best Lawyers working in the same practice area and located in the same geographic region. Our awards and recognitions are based purely on the feedback we receive from these top lawyers. Those who receive high peer reviews undergo a thorough verification process to make sure they are currently still in private practice. Only then can these top lawyers be recognized by Best Lawyers.