Super Lawyers® (2011)09/26/2011
Attorneys represented across seven distinct areas in all three of the law firm's offices
New York, NY – New York-headquartered law firm Phillips Nizer LLP is pleased to announce the selection of thirteen of its attorneys as 2011 Super Lawyers.
The names of the attorneys receiving this honor and their practice areas are noted herein:
- Richard J. Duffy - Estate Planning & Probate - New York
- Helene M. Freeman - Entertainment & Sports - New York
- Morton Freilicher - Estate Planning & Probate - New York
- Perry S. Galler - Business Litigation - New York
- Michael W. Galligan - Estate Planning & Probate - New York
- Marc A. Landis - Real Estate - New York
- Henry A. Lowet - Estate Planning & Probate - New York
- Donald P. Perry - Estate Planning & Probate - New York
- Stuart A. Summit - General Litigation - New York
- Martin B. Wasser - Environmental - New York
- N. Ari Weisbrot - Business Litigation - New Jersey
- Elliot J. Wiener - Family Law - New York
Super Lawyers, a publication of Thomson Reuters, reviews nominations of attorneys across various legal practice areas. Those ultimately selected as ‘Super Lawyers’ were vetted through a process involving peer review and independent research by the publisher.
About Phillips Nizer LLP:
Phillips Nizer LLP has been engaged in a wide-ranging practice of domestic and international law for 85 years. Established by world-renowned trial attorney Louis Nizer, the firm consists of lawyers who are well-respected leaders in their fields. The firm’s principal office is in New York City, with additional offices in Garden City, Long Island and Hackensack, New Jersey. To learn more about Phillips Nizer LLP, please visit: www.phillipsnizer.com.
Note: This list was edited in May 2017, and therefore the number of attorneys reflected does not correspond with the original headline.