Super Lawyers® (2015)10/01/2014
Three attorneys also selected as 2015 New York Metro "Rising Stars"
Phillips Nizer LLP is pleased to announce the selection of twenty-two of its attorneys named to the 2015 Super Lawyers® Metro New York and “Rising Stars” lists.
“We are honored that such a large percentage of our attorneys were selected as Super Lawyers this year,” said Marc Landis, Phillips Nizer’s managing partner. “We are incredibly proud that the achievements of so many of our attorneys, including “Rising Stars”, have been recognized in this way.”
Attorneys selected for inclusion on the 2015 Super Lawyers® Metro New York list were as follows:
- Alan Behr, Intellectual Property, New York
- Sandra J. DuBoff, Banking, New York
- Richard J. Duffy, Estate & Probate, New York
- George R. Fearon, Entertainment & Sports, New York
- Morton Freilicher, Estate & Probate, New York
- Michael W. Galligan, Estate & Probate, New York
- Thomas G. Jackson, Technology Transactions, New York
- Donald L. Kreindler, Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR), New York
- Marc A. Landis, Real Estate, New York
- Henry A. Lowet, Estate & Probate, New York
- David A. Pellegrino, Business Litigation, New York
- Donald P. Perry, Estate & Probate, New York
- Sandra A. Riemer, Bankruptcy, New York
- Stuart A. Summit, General Litigation, New York
- Andrew J. Tunick, Business/Corporate, New York
- Chryssa V. Valletta, General Litigation, New York
- Martin B. Wasser, Environmental, New York
- Elliot J. Wiener, Family Law, New York
- Marc B. Zimmerman, Employment & Labor, New York
We are also pleased that three attorneys were selected for inclusion on the 2015 Super Lawyers® Metro New York “Rising Stars” list. A recognition as a Rising Star is given to attorneys who are either 40 years old or younger or have been practicing for 10 years or less. They are, however, judged under the same rigorous criteria as those selected for inclusion on the Metro New York Super Lawyers® list.
- Carl D. LeSueur, Business Litigation, New York
- Mary Ellen Liberatore, Family Law, New York
- Matthew J. Sinkman, Business Litigation, New York
About Phillips Nizer LLP:
Phillips Nizer, founded in 1926, represents domestic and international clients in business, finance and real estate transactions, intellectual property matters, commercial litigation and tax and estate planning, with a particular focus on the entertainment, fashion, real estate and technology industries.
Established by world-renowned trial attorney Louis Nizer, Phillips Nizer’s principal office is in Manhattan, with additional offices in Garden City and East Hampton, Long Island, and Hackensack, New Jersey. To learn more about Phillips Nizer LLP, visit: www.phillipsnizer.com.
About Super Lawyers®:
Super Lawyers®, a publication of Thomson Reuters, reviews nominations of attorneys by their peers across various legal practice areas. Attorneys ultimately selected for inclusion on the Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists are vetted through a process of confidential peer review and independent research by the publisher.