Our Trademark professionals assist clients in selecting, registering and enforcing their brands globally. Our branding expertise encompasses not only trademarks but also domain names, social media, and advertising and promotional campaigns. We manage large and small portfolios of trademarks for individuals and for start-up and multi-national entities in the fashion and textile, luxury goods, consumer products, entertainment, photography, audio and video, technology and electronics, food and dietary supplements, financial services, heavy industry, non-profit, and book publishing sectors.
Our services include:
- Trademark, trade dress, cyber piracy and trade secret litigations and alternate dispute resolution on behalf of brand owners in court and before the Trademark Trial & Appeal Board;
- Licensing and exploitation of brands across the globe;
- Strategic advice in brand selection including searching, registering, maintaining and assigning trademarks, logos and domain names;
- Review and expansion of existing trademark portfolios;
- Merger and acquisition transactions involving the transfer of trademarks, logos and domain names;
- Implementing strong anti-counterfeiting programs with the assistance of international, federal and local investigators and law enforcement officials; and
- Enforcing clients’ trademarks, logos and domain names across all social media, internet and other media platforms.
- Serving as mediators in branding disputes, through INTA, the court system, CPR and CEDR.
|Elizabeth A. Adinolfi
Helene M. Freeman
Thomas G. Jackson
Monica P. McCabe
Tod M. Melgar
Karen A. Monroe
Andrew J. Tunick
Candace R. Arrington
Barry H. Fishkin