Borne out of decades of transactional and private client relationships, our Israel practice capitalizes on the legal and pragmatic business expertise of attorneys within our Corporate, Litigation, Real Estate, Tax, Fashion & Apparel, Intellectual Property and Trusts & Estates teams. The professionals in our Israel practice have decades of experience representing an array of Israeli clients, including large public and private companies, institutional and individual investors, fashion designers and retailers, and real estate developers.
Services to our Israeli clients include:
- Business expansions in the United States, including investments in emerging markets and established companies and launches of new enterprises;
- Real estate development and investments, including commercial, office, multi-family and hospitality properties, as well as personal residential purchases;
- Litigating and arbitrating civil and commercial disputes throughout the United States;
- Business tax planning, including selecting the appropriate forms of organization for new enterprises, and re-organizing, acquiring and disposing of businesses or business assets;
- Financing and partnership development related to the launch, expansion and distribution of fashion and apparel businesses of public and privately-held domestic and foreign designers, manufacturers and retailers;
- Protecting intellectual property portfolios, including through trademark registration and defense; and
- International and transnational personal estate and succession planning and wealth administration for U.S. citizens with assets in Israel and non-U.S. residents with substantial assets in the United States.
In addition to our social, political and cultural understanding of the environment of Israel, many of our attorneys have personal ties to the nation and some are fluent in Hebrew. We make regular visits to Israel throughout the year.
Further cementing a commitment to Israel-U.S. relationships, our firm is a member of the Israel-America Chamber of Commerce in Tel Aviv and the America-Israel Chamber of Commerce and Industry in New York, and supports Jewish charities and organizations in the United States and abroad.
In line with our firm's long-standing practice of efficient representation, we carefully assess our clients’ needs prior to engagement, evaluate the pros and cons of potential decisions, and develop cost-effective solutions to client issues. This approach builds trust between clients and attorneys and fosters a stronger, more enduring working relationship.
For more information regarding Phillips Nizer LLP's Israel Practice, please contact our chair, Marc A. Landis (email@example.com).
|Marc A. Landis
R. Brian Brodrick
Perry S. Galler
Steven H. Thal