Banking & Finance
Our Banking and Finance professionals represent borrowers and lenders in structuring, negotiating and closing finance transactions in various areas including:
- Working capital and acquisition lines of credit;
- Term loans and revolving loans;
- Real estate loans;
- Asset-based and cash flow lending;
- Loans to high net worth individuals for, and/or secured by, luxury items such as art, yachts, real estate, securities and other personal property; and
- Loans to or from trusts in connection with estate planning.
In addition to handling new financings from the structuring and proposal stage through closing, we advise clients on loan workouts and restructurings. We also advise lenders and debtors on restructuring defaulted loans and refinancings, and we negotiate forbearance agreements and waivers. We are experienced in all phases of loan transactions, including credit approvals, security issues, documentation, closings and post-closing follow-ups.