Creditors' Rights and Restructuring
Our Creditors’ Rights and Restructuring professionals provide counsel in bankruptcy, debtors’ and creditors’ rights, workouts, debt restructuring, corporate reorganization and other insolvency-related proceedings. We advise clients on the purchase and sale of troubled companies, and on insolvency-related issues in loan and other financing transactions.
Our services include:
- representing clients in complex insolvency-related matters, both in and out of court;
- negotiating and documenting purchase and sale agreements, forbearance agreements, inter-creditor agreements, debtor-in-possession financing and cash collateral agreements, subordination agreements, debt restructure agreements, and plans of reorganization;
- representing clients in distress acquisitions, inside and outside of bankruptcy;
- representing clients in intellectual property issues in bankruptcy;
- defending real estate lessor and lessee issues in bankruptcy;
- evaluating transactions for bankruptcy and insolvency concerns;
- prosecuting and defending preference and fraudulent conveyance actions; and
- general commercial litigation.
We have been lead counsel for debtors and debtors-in-possession, creditors’ committees, secured and unsecured creditors, and sellers and purchasers of assets in bankruptcy. We also have extensive experience in transactions and litigations of all types in the creditors' rights arena.
We resolve matters through negotiation and settlement when possible, and bring a wealth of experience in litigating complex matters when necessary.
|Jared R. Clark|