Our litigators work closely with our Real Estate professionals to protect our clients’ interests. Our Real Estate Litigation services include:
- Contentious and complex real estate foreclosure actions, mezzanine and other secured loan foreclosures under the Uniform Commercial Code.
- Distressed real estate or debt transactions, including due diligence.
- Lawsuits on behalf of sellers and buyers or property owners and commercial tenants.
- Disputes involving lien priority, brokerage matters and cooperative and condominium laws.
- Partition and encroachment actions.
- Joint venture, partnership or limited liability company disputes, especially where primary business is related to real estate.
We provide our clients with comprehensive and well-rounded advice by drawing upon the experience of our colleagues in our Corporate & Business Law, Environmental, Land Use & Government Relations, Tax and Litigation groups.