|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 20, 2017
Marc A. Landis, Esq.
SEVENTEEN PHILLIPS NIZER ATTORNEYS NAMED TO THE 2017 SUPER LAWYERS®
METRO NEW YORK AND RISING STARS LISTS
Attorneys selected to appear on the Super Lawyers and Rising Stars listings represent
a diverse group of practice areas and industry teams.
Phillips Nizer LLP is pleased to announce the selection of seventeen of its attorneys named to the 2017 Super Lawyers® Metro New York and Rising Stars lists released today.
“Year after year, our attorneys are recognized not only for their work, but also for their commitment to client service,” said Marc Landis, Phillips Nizer’s managing partner. “We are also extremely proud that they have been recognized by Super Lawyers for their efforts.”
Phillips Nizer attorneys named to the 2017 Super Lawyers list:
- Alan Behr (Intellectual Property)
- Sandra J. DuBoff (Banking)
- Mark M. Elliott (Business Litigation)
- George R. Fearon (Entertainment & Sports)
- Helene M. Freeman (Entertainment & Sports)
- Morton Freilicher (Estate & Probate)
- Michael W. Galligan (Estate & Probate)
- Thomas G. Jackson (Technology Transactions)
- Donald L. Kreindler (Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR))
- Marc A. Landis (Real Estate)
- Henry A. Lowet (Estate & Probate)
- Monica P. McCabe (Intellectual Property)
- Donald P. Perry (Estate & Probate)
- Andrew J. Tunick (Business/Corporate)
- Martin B. Wasser (Environmental)
- Elliot J. Wiener (Family Law)
In addition, Julian D. Perlman (Business Litigation) was selected for inclusion on the Rising Stars list. Attorneys named to the Rising Stars list are either 40 years old or younger or have been practicing for 10 years or less. They are, however, judged under the same rigorous criteria as those selected for the Metro New York Super Lawyers list.
About Phillips Nizer LLP:
Phillips Nizer, founded in 1926 by world-renowned trial attorney Louis Nizer, represents domestic and international clients in business, finance and real estate transactions, intellectual property matters, commercial litigation and tax and estate planning, with a particular focus on the entertainment, fashion, real estate and technology industries. The firm is a member of Ally Law, a worldwide association of independent mid-sized law firms. To learn more about Phillips Nizer, visit: http://www.phillipsnizer.com.
About Super Lawyers®:
Super Lawyers®, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are based on a multi-phase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected.