Super Lawyers® (2014)10/01/2014
Four Attorneys Also Selected As 2014 New York Metro Rising Stars, Increasing the Firm's Total Count of Recognized Attorneys to Twenty-Five
New York, NY – Phillips Nizer LLP is pleased to announce the selection of twenty-five of its attorneys named to the 2014 Super Lawyers® Metro New York and Rising Stars lists.
“We are honored that so many of our attorneys have been selected as Super Lawyers,” said Marc Landis, Phillips Nizer’s managing partner. “Our commitment to Resourceful Representation® has been recognized in every one of our major practice areas.”
Attorneys selected for inclusion on the 2014 Super Lawyers® Metro New York list were as follows:
- Alan Behr (Intellectual Property / New York)
- Denise J. D’Ambrosio (Environmental / New York)
- Sandra J. DuBoff (Banking / New York)
- Richard J. Duffy (Estate & Probate / New York)
- Monte Engler (Business/Corporate / New York)
- George R. Fearon (Entertainment & Sports / New York)
- Helene M. Freeman (Entertainment & Sports / New York)
- Morton Freilicher (Estate & Probate / New York)
- Michael W. Galligan (Estate & Probate / New York)
- Donald L. Kreindler (Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) / New York)
- Marc A. Landis (Real Estate / New York)
- Henry A. Lowet (Estate & Probate / New York)
- David A. Pellegrino (Business Litigation / New York)
- Donald P. Perry (Estate & Probate / New York)
- Sandra A. Riemer (Bankruptcy / New York)
- Stuart A. Summit (General Litigation / New York)
- Andrew J. Tunick (Business/Corporate / New York)
- Chryssa V. Valletta (General Litigation / New York)
- Martin B. Wasser (Environmental / New York)
- Elliot J. Wiener (Family Law / New York)
- Marc B. Zimmerman (Employment & Labor / New York)
In addition, we are pleased that four attorneys were selected for inclusion on the 2014 Super Lawyers® Metro New York Rising Stars list. A recognition as a Rising Star is given to attorneys who are either 40 years old or younger or have been practicing for 10 years or less. They are, however, judged under the same rigorous criteria as those selected for inclusion on the Metro New York Super Lawyers® list.
About Phillips Nizer LLP:
Phillips Nizer, founded in 1926, represents domestic and international clients in business, finance and real estate transactions, intellectual property matters, commercial litigation and tax and estate planning, with a particular focus on the entertainment, fashion, real estate and technology industries.
Established by world-renowned trial attorney Louis Nizer, Phillips Nizer’s principal office is in Manhattan, with additional offices in Garden City and East Hampton, Long Island, and Hackensack, New Jersey. To learn more about Phillips Nizer LLP, visit: www.phillipsnizer.com.
About Super Lawyers®:
Super Lawyers®, a publication of Thomson Reuters, reviews nominations of attorneys by their peers across various legal practice areas. Attorneys ultimately selected for inclusion on the Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists are vetted through a process of confidential peer review and independent research by the publisher.
Note: This list was edited in May 2017. Therefore, the number count does not reflect a change in the release's original headline.