Super Lawyers® (2012)09/21/2012
Twelve attorneys selected for Super Lawyers’ New York Metro edition; five attorneys selected in business-related practice areas
New York, NY – Phillips Nizer LLP is pleased to announce the selection of twelve of its attorneys for the 2012 New York Super Lawyers – Metro edition. The attorneys were recognized across seven practice areas -- Alternative Dispute Resolution, Entertainment, Environmental, Estate Planning & Probate, Family Law, General Litigation, and Real Estate.
Receiving this honor were the following:
- Richard J. Duffy - Estate Planning & Probate - New York
- Helene M. Freeman - Entertainment & Sports - New York
- Morton Freilicher - Estate Planning & Probate - New York
- Michael W. Galligan - Estate Planning & Probate - New York
- Donald L. Kreindler - Alternative Dispute Resolution - New York
- Marc A. Landis - Real Estate - New York
- Henry A. Lowet - Estate Planning & Probate - New York
- Donald P. Perry - Estate Planning & Probate - New York
- Stuart A. Summit - General Litigation - New York
- Martin B. Wasser - Environmental - New York
- Elliot J. Wiener - Family Law - New York
In addition, the following attorneys were recognized in the publisher’s 2012 Super Lawyers Business Edition:
- Jon Schuyler Brooks - Construction, Real Estate & Environmental - Garden City (Long Island)
- Alan Behr - Intellectual Property - New York
- Perry S. Galler - Litigation - New York
- Marc A. Landis - Construction, Real Estate & Environmental - New York
- Martin B. Wasser - Construction, Real Estate & Environmental - New York
Super Lawyers, a publication of Thomson Reuters, reviews nominations of attorneys across various legal practice areas. Those ultimately selected as ‘Super Lawyers’ were vetted through a process involving peer review and independent research by the publisher.
About Phillips Nizer LLP:
Phillips Nizer LLP has been engaged in a wide-ranging practice of domestic and international law for over 85 years. Established by world-renowned trial attorney Louis Nizer, the firm’s principal office is in Manhattan, with additional offices in Garden City, Long Island, East Hampton, Long Island (which it recently opened), as well as Hackensack, New Jersey. To learn more about Phillips Nizer LLP, please visit: www.phillipsnizer.com.
Note: This list was edited in May 2017 and, therefore the number of attorneys reflected does not correspond with the original headline.