Super Lawyers® (2018)09/13/2018
Attorneys selected represent a cross-section of several practice areas and industry teams
New York, NY — Phillips Nizer LLP is pleased to announce the selection of seventeen of its attorneys to the 2018 New York Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists.
“Each year, we are honored that so many of our attorneys are chosen to the Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists,” said Marc Landis, Phillips Nizer’s managing partner. “We are also proud of the recognition given to several of our practice areas.”
The attorneys selected this year were as follows:
- Richard J. Adago (Family Law)
- Alan Behr (Intellectual Property)
- Mark M. Elliott (Business Litigation)
- George R. Fearon (Entertainment & Sports)
- Helene M. Freeman (Entertainment & Sports)
- Michael W. Galligan (Estate & Probate)
- Marc A. Landis (Real Estate)
- Henry A. Lowet (Estate & Probate)
- Monica P. McCabe (Intellectual Property)
- Alisha L. McCarthy* (Business Litigation)
- Donald P. Perry (Estate & Probate)
- Lisa R. Radetsky (Real Estate)
- Jeffrey Q. Smith (Securities Litigation)
- Evan J. Spelfogel (Employment & Labor)
- Lauren J. Wachtler (Business Litigation)
- Martin B. Wasser (Environmental)
- Elliot J. Wiener (Family Law)
*Included on the 2018 New York Metro Rising Stars list
About Phillips Nizer LLP:
Phillips Nizer, founded in 1926, represents domestic and international clients in business, finance and real estate transactions, intellectual property matters, commercial litigation and tax and estate planning, with a particular focus on the entertainment, fashion, real estate and technology industries.
Established by world-renowned trial attorney Louis Nizer, Phillips Nizer’s principal office is in Manhattan, with additional offices in Long Island and New Jersey. The firm is a member of Ally Law, an association of independent, mid-sized law firms worldwide. To learn more about Phillips Nizer LLP, visit: www.phillipsnizer.com.
About Super Lawyers®:
Super Lawyers®, a publication of Thomson Reuters, reviews nominations of attorneys by their peers across various legal practice areas. Attorneys ultimately selected for inclusion on the Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists are vetted through a process of confidential peer review and independent research by the publisher.